Starting August 4th, the agency support module will have a new exclusive Refunds section where you can also submit ACM requests, which will include the following forms:
- Check refund status*
- Refunds requests with no response*
- ACM application
*Previously available forms
The ACM Request form is new and will be the only channel for creating all requests related to credit notes with the airline, which must include all the attachments labeled correctly, as shown below:
- Letter of liability in case of incorrect payment (only applies to credit card transactions)
- Other documents that quarantee the proper analysis of the case
Keep in mind:
- As of August 4, 2023, these requests will no longer be accepted via the email administración_acm_adm@avianca.com. Everything will be handled through Avianca Trade.
- In cases where the credit is rejected by the payment system, the airline will change the payment method to ACM and apply the corresponding charges.