Waiver 10391 due to public order situation in Ecuador
The 10391 waiver is enabled for changes 8 days before and up to 30 days after the original date of the reservation, with no change fee or fare difference, subject to availability for customers with confirmed reservations from 09 to January 14, 2024 traveling to or from Ecuador, including domestic flights, who are affected due to the political situation that is occurring in the country.
- Travel must occur 8 days before or 30 days after the original travel date of the affected flight.
- No itinerary change fee applies.
- Fare difference charges do not apply.
- Refund applies subject to the conditions of the purchased fare. For additional information click here.
- The change applies on the same route or common points and the same cabin subject to availability.
- The process for Amadeus agencies must be handled as a voluntary change, as it is parameterized by Dynamic Waiver.
- Non-Amadeus agencies must follow the instructions of the self-management process for changes for travel agencies.
- Applies for group reservations with deposit, without issuing tickets.
- Applies for group reservations with issued tickets.