To find out the status of your flight before you travel, we have useful tools that will allow you to consult operational information in real time. Go to avianca.com or download the Avianca app.
Scheduled itineraries are subject to change due to passenger demand and/or government restrictions per COVID-19.
- Show up 3 hours early for international flights
- 2 hours on domestic flights in Colombia
- 1 hour 30 minutes for domestic flights in Ecuador
Close check-in before flight departure
- Check-in closes 60 minutes earlier on international flights
- 45 minutes earlier on domestic flights in Colombia
- 35 minutes for domestic flights in Ecuador
Keep in mind!
- If you check-in online 24 hours before your flight and you do not have a hold baggage check, you can arrive at the airport up to 2 hours earlier for international flights and up to 1 hour earlier for domestic flights.
- If you need special assistance or additional processes other than checking your baggage, our recommendation is to arrive 2 hours earlier for domestic flights, and 3 hours earlier for international flights. If you are travelling from Managua you should arrive at least 4 hours earlier.
- Check in advance the access gates enabled to enter the airport and the location of the Avianca counters to speed up your entry.
- Avoid arriving at the airport with non-travelling companions.
- If you have no baggage to check-in, go straight to the boarding lounge, which is indicated on your boarding pass or on the airport screens.